Join us on a trail of fun with our friends, coworkers, and family as we fish North Alabama’s scenic lakes!
The trail will consist of six tournaments following the 11th Annual ERC Fishing Tournament.
- ERC 11th Annual Bass Tournament – Guntersville Lake – March 23rd
- Stop #1 – Wheeler Lake – April 6th
- Stop #2 – Pickwick Lake – May 25th
- Stop #3 – WILDCARD – June 22nd
- Stop #4 – Wilson Lake – July 20th
- Stop #5 – WILDCARD – August 17th
- Classic – Winner Vote – September 21st
11th Annual Bass Tournament costs $15/person and is due prior to March 23rd.
The Bass Trail membership is $100/person and is due prior to April 6th.
Both events will distribute 100% of the dues in tournament winnings, no additional fees will be charged.
This trail will be managed as a Buddy/Draw hybrid – meaning you can sign up with a partner or through a boater/non-boater draw.
All ERC, associated contractor, Government, and Military employees are asked to participate. Family members and friends are welcome to fish as your partner.