Our Culture is Driven by our Mission Statement
Our purpose as a company is to significantly enhance the quality of life for our employees and their families.
We feel that when we take care of and enable our employees, we help them do their best work for our customers. We strive to do the right things, and act with thought, courtesy, respect, care, and warmth. ERC also believes that getting better everyday is a keystone to the success of our people.
ERC is a servant leadership oriented company where we believe our human capital is our best asset. We support our employees with programs that enable them to be the best at what they do. We believe that our culture brings out the best performance in our people, which allows them to provide best in class service to our customers.
Our GOAL at ERC is to raise the Standard of Excellence and transform this industry in the form of how we service our clients by consistently delivering BEST OF CLASS performance in a professional manner, while at the same time, being a company that is enjoyable and easy to work for and with.
Through our strong cultural alignment, ERC achieves this GOAL by consistently operating with total integrity in following the value added business strategies shown below:
- Significantly enhance the quality of life for our employees and their families, by taking care of and enabling our employees through employee development programs, strong recognition of accomplishments, and respect for all. This results in our employees confidently doing their best for our customers.
- By close insight and collaboration, between our Executive Team Owners and our Client Interface Teams, we ensure any issues or performance related concerns are addressed and corrected quickly.
- ERC embraces the philosophy by taking responsibility for the stewardship of the contractor workforce. We invest in our people so they may be better equipped to fit the current and future needs of our clients, providing our clients with a continuously improving workforce.
- Embrace a win-win philosophy in building a relationship with our clients, suppliers, staff, and business partners by taking ownership of each and every relationship for a positive outcome for all.
- We view our proposals, in response to government RFPs, as the best contract execution plans and have the intent, experience, and commitment to execute these plans to the fullest extent.
ERC believes that with our competent, trained, and highly motivated work force utilizing the best processes, efficiently tailored to specific contracts and work environments, and applying the appropriate technology;
We Deliver Best of Class Performance
"Thank you all very much for recognizing my safety efforts Friday evening. I was very surprised and am very appreciative…I am truly honored to work for such a caring and family oriented company and I thank you for the opportunity. I look forward to the continued success of ERC."
- Joe Degano, TOSC
"Just wanted all of you to know how much I thoroughly enjoyed the Foreigner concert last night. What a wonderful treat and a great performance!
Nearly five years ago I received an invitation to join this amazing family and I will be forever grateful. It is quite evident to me why ERC is one of Huntsville’s “Best Places to Work”.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to proudly serve this organization!"
- Cathy Fortin, MSTD
"Thank you for the personal greeting on my Birthday. It continues to amaze how much of your time and goodwill you and your Staff (Sandra and Kenny) give back to your people and our community.
Just shows if you stay long enough you get to work for a REALLY EXTRAORDINARY Group……
Thanks again for letting me such a Big part of the group at WSTF."
- Kenny McCardle, TEST
“I have seen a lot of companies that tout how they care about their employees but as my grandmother use to say ‘it is not what you say but what you do (how you live your life) that counts’. Based on this, ERC is clearly 10 out of 10 for speaking with action when showing how the company truly cares for its employees. It is great to be a part of this family.”
– Greg Lane