ERC’s Security Philosophy
ERC is dedicated to protecting our national interests through the development and administration of a robust security program in compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). ERC’s security program strives to exceed industry standards by the development, implementation, and sustainment of policies and procedures that support and protect our workforce, customers, and national interests.
ERC New Hire Security Forms & Briefings:
- Initial Security Briefing Presentation
- Initial Security Briefing Acknowledgement Form
- SF 312 Non-Disclosure Statement
ERC Post-Employment Security Forms
These forms contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and must be transmitted through one of the following methods:
- Fax to: 256-382-7604 Attn: ERC FSO
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org. When using the email option, encrypt the file in the first email and send the password in a separate email.
- Physical Address: ERC Inc. Attn: FSO, 308 Voyager Way NW, Huntsville, AL 35806