Because of the generosity of our employees that support the ERC Helping Hands Charitable Giving Fund, the following grants were made possible in 2017:
- The Alzheimer’s Association: $2,500
- Christian Women’s Job Corp of Madison: $4,000
- Free to Teach: $5,000
- HEALS, Inc. (Health Establishments at Local Schools): $5,000
- Huntsville Community Drumline: $6,000
- 305 8th Street: $10,000
- Harris Home for Children: $7,500
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters: $6,290 from Holiday Party proceeds
- Promise in Brevard: $7,500
- Family Promise of Brevard: $5,000
- Brevard Schools Foundation: $3,500
- Candlelighters of Brevard: $2,500
- Brevard Alzheimer’s Foundation: $1,500
- Families Exploring Down Syndrome: $2,500 from Holiday Party Raffle proceeds
- AV Domestic Violence Shelter: $1,000
- Desert Group Search and Rescue: $1,000
- Bridge for Hope: $1,000
- Victor Valley Rescue Mission: $1,000
- American Red Cross Northern Valleys Chapter: $1,000
Additionally, thanks the many of you that support the ERC Benevolence Fund, several ERC employees have been helped with financial assistance as they faced hardships.
Space Night with the Huntsville Havoc!
ERC was proud to support the first ever Space Night with the Havoc…and our very own Ryan Noe (from Business Development at HQ – see the red arrow!) was on the ice for the ceremonial puck drop. Jan Davis, former NASA Astronaut, was also on the ice to officially drop the puck.
A few recent happenings at TOSC
In December, the Purpose Driven Leadership (PDL) program was taught at TOSC. It was great to have Ernie, Kenny and all of the instructors at TOSC, then come together with the class for dinner at the beautiful Exploration Tower!
Cardiovascular Screening at TOSC
Miguel Fernandez puts on a brave face as he partakes in the monthly free cardiovascular screening. At the screening, they will check your health numbers: cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose. Hopefully we’ll see more ERC faces at future screenings!