Our most valuable asset is our employees. Our Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) program is a fundamental part of our culture, and helps us in our efforts to significantly enhance the quality of life for our employees and their families.
The Safety and Health elements of our SHE program are designed around the core belief that all accidents and injuries are preventable. At ERC, we have adopted a culture of caring, and we promote the following values:
- • I am responsible for my own safety
- • I have prepared for the tasks I will be doing
- • I understand what needs to be done to accomplish my tasks and how to perform them safely
- • I operate safely or not at all
- • I will stop work when it is possibly unsafe
- • I will help and encourage others to work safe
- • I accept feedback about my safety behavior regardless of rank or position
Many factors have contributed to the success of our SHE Program, including employee training, employee awareness and diligence, and an unwavering commitment that begins with ERC's Management Team and is shared by every employee. Additional factors include hazard recognition, reducing or eliminating risks, maintaining a proactive awareness of SHE issues, and following established SHE policies and procedures while seeking continuous improvement in every aspect of our SHE Program.